December 13

My year

Dear Daniel,

This year was amazingly fantastic with you and our friends, the boyz.

Do you remember the super Mario throw and run?

Do you remember when you and everyone saw the big bugs?

Also nearly pushed naughty Quinn off the little kid’s playground? That time you put the ball down the slide.

————

My year

—————-

This year my class and I have a teacher named Anthony he has helped me improve.

We had many fun activities, excursions and camp, which was a fun camp!

In camp we went surfing, we did a find activity we did snorkelling but I got too cold so I could not see the seals or other fish. 😣

I liked the cereal with milk the bacon was good the other food was ok. Moreover, the BBQ was great! I ate 3 sausages, the PT challenge was a finding activity and was pretty fun I thought my team was going to win because we got all the pictures but we didn’t.😣

In sepep we did indoor soccer we beat everyone. But lost 2 times, which is pretty good because me and some of my team weren’t as good (I wasn’t good ( I am not blaming anyone) I scored about 2 goals, it was really fun. The other thing was gala sports we lost every single match a part from the last match and I had to fill in for the other team which why did it happen to me when we won?

In addition, in winter sport, we did soccer and our team lost every single match one again…

I was a good defender in winter sports and SEPEP there was once a time when the other team in soccer got about 15 goals which is insane! This is my year.

Posted December 13, 2017 by ryanc2016 in category Uncategorized